Become a Member
iaedp™ is a dynamic and inclusive organization that brings together eating disorders professionals across disciplines to collaborate and inspire one another. Through high quality training and targeted networking, iaedp™ helps members deepen their expertise, demonstrate their competency, collaborate with other eating disorders professionals, and ultimately experience better results in their work.
Available for professionals who enroll through their local chapter.
Some Benefits of Membership Include:
- Increased recognition with iaedp™ online referral and membership directory as well as listing in our local provider directory
- Continuing Education (CE) Monthly Live Webinar Series
- Discounted Annual Symposium and chapter event fees
- Discounts on core course registration fees (that lead to certification). Members save $25 for each course.
- 5% savings on Professional Liability Insurance members who join or renew their memberships online!
- Job Openings & Opportunities Board
- Peer consultation
- Access to the iaedp national listserv
- Chapter members foster the eating disorder professional community and can support and be supported by other clinicians who face similar challenges!
How Much Does It Cost?
First year Chapter Member is only $125! You can keep this discounted rate with these 3 simple options: 1. Attend a minimum of 3 Chapter events per year (or) 2. Attend 2 events and the national Symposium in the same year (or) 3. serve as a Chapter Board Member.
- Individual Professional Member is $195
- Full Time Student is $75 (must have official documentation of semester hours)
More Membership Information
Find more membership information or other types of membership at iaedp.com.
Questions? Contact Membership Chair, Jennifer VanDuker